I'm going to change my blog yet AGAIN. I'm going to make another blog that is just a general blog about my food adventures in Japan. It'll have recipes that I've figured out how to make with the ingredients I can get a hold of, as well as general commentary on the state of food in this country. Sorry for ignoring this blog and letting it die a painful death. It'll be easier when I don't try to post picture of every single topic or item I talk about. That was the down fall. Its not easy to just put up the pictures and format them properly so that is doesn't look like a 4 yearold put it together. Maybe there is an easier way, but I can't figure it out. Either way it will be better, and I'll update it more than once every 6 months. I'll come up with a name soon....
....and here it is http://japaneats.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
So I've decided on a change.
Posted by Joe at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment